Renee Husman of FDL School District's “Sole Trainers” ran the Cellcom Half Marathon.
Final Listing of Team Rankings for 2015 Challenge!
The WCA Group Health Trust challenge started on April 5 and concluded May 30, 2015. The response has been incredible as 644 teams competed this year!
2015 GHT Fitness Challenge Winners
DILIGENT REPORTER WINNERS: Any team that reported steps every week, regardless of the total was entered in a prize drawing.
BONUS POINTS: The top three teams with the most bonus points also received prizes.
TEAM NAME WINNER: "If You're Sweaty and You Know It, Clap Your Thighs! This team was from Sawyer County.
Updates on the GHT Fitness Challenge have been posted here, as well as links to the necessary forms to report total steps and event participation. We also posted updates on Facebook and Twitter.
- SEE WEEK 8 TEAM RANKINGS AND STEP TOTALS HERE.
- Thanks for submitting your pictures participating in great events. Click here to see them.
Week Eight Winners:
- Best Foot Forward: Holmen School District, 8 team members
- For The Health Of It: City of Menasha, 8 team members
- Jiggle All The Way: Unified School District of Antigo, 6 team members
- Side Steppin Kilometer Kickn Killer Dwarfs: City of Cedarburg, 8 team members
- Sole' Sole’: Calumet County, 6 team members
- Vier Wanderer: Oshkosh Area School District, 4 team members
- Walk By Fairth: Unified School District of Antigo, 1 team member
- Weekly Prize Drawing: Every team that reached their weekly goal was entered in a prize drawing.
- Bonus Points: The teams with the highest bonus points at the end of the challenge were entered in a drawing for a prize.
- Best Team Name: There was a contest for the best team name. Participants voted on their favorite name.
- Diligent Reporter: Any team that reported steps for every week, regardless of the total, was entered in a prize drawing. Five teams were selected.
At the end of the challenge the ten teams with the most steps accrued throughout the 8 weeks will win prizes.
1. $150 Gift Card
2. $150 Gift Card
3. $100 Gift Card
4. $100 Gift Card
5. $100 Gift Card
6. $50 Gift Card
7. $50 Gift Card
8. $50 Gift Card
9. $25 Gift Card
10. $25 Gift Card
Contact Kelly Hageman: