The WCA Group Health Trust (GHT) Fitness Challenge has reached the half-way point. Each week, every team that reports their total points by the deadline is entered in a random prize drawing. Click here to see which teams were chosen for week 3.
Did you miss the point reporting deadline? Your weekly points can be submitted after the deadline. At the end of the challenge any team that has reported points all six weeks will be entered in a random prize drawing. Be diligent every week so you do not miss out on this opportunity!
See the latest GHT Fitness Challenge Update here.
How The Challenge Works
- The challenge runs April 11-May 22, 2021.
- Teams of up to 4 people compete with others from across the state.
- During the challenge participants will track their activity for each week.
- Participants must be a member of the WCA Group Health Trust.
- All team members must be at least 16 years old.
- A team leader is chosen to be the contact person and to report weekly team points. You can only be a team leader for one team.
- During the challenge, participants will track their activity for each week. Their total points for the week will then be reported to their team leader.
- A team can have 1-4 members. All teams compete in one category. For example, a two-person team will compete against a four-member team. Winning teams are determined by their overall point total.
How Points Are Earned
Participants can earn points each day depending on the amount of time they spend doing a physical activity. Choose which category you achieved and record the corresponding points. For example, if you did a 55-minute workout you would report 3 points for that day.
1-30 minutes/day = 1 point
31-60 minutes/day = 3 points
61-120 minutes/day = 5 points
121 or more minutes/day = 7 points
Contact us at 866.404.2700.