Six-Week Challenge Kicks Off April 11, 2021
For 10 years the WCA Group Health Trust (GHT) has been sponsoring a fitness challenge to encourage its members to be active and to make healthy choices. Now is the time to get your team together and plan to join in the fun! The six-week challenge will begin April 11, 2021.
Register for the 2021 GHT Fitness Challenge here.
See the latest GHT Fitness Challenge Update here.
How The Challenge Works
- The challenge runs April 11-May 22, 2021.
- Teams of up to 4 people compete with others from across the state.
- During the challenge participants will track their activity for each week.
- Participants must be a member of the WCA Group Health Trust.
- All team members must be at least 16 years old.
- A team leader is chosen to be the contact person and to report weekly team points. You can only be a team leader for one team.
- During the challenge, participants will track their activity for each week. Their total points for the week will then be reported to their team leader.
- A team can have 1-4 members. All teams compete in one category. For example, a two-person team will compete against a four-member team. Winning teams are determined by their overall point total.
How Points Are Earned
Participants can earn points each day depending on the amount of time they spend doing a physical activity. Choose which category you achieved and record the corresponding points. For example, if you did a 55-minute workout you would report 3 points for that day.
1-30 minutes/day = 1 point
31-60 minutes/day = 3 points
61-120 minutes/day = 5 points
121 or more minutes/day = 7 points
The Team Leader should register the team. Please determine your team members before beginning the registration process.
You will need the following information to complete the registration form:
- First and last name of the team leader
- GHT group name (your employer)
- Team leader's email address
- Full address of team leader for mailing prizes
- Full name of all team members
- Email addresses of team members so they can receive updates
GHT Program Manager