Challenge Runs April 23-June 3, 2017
There is still time to register for the WCA Group Health Trust (GHT) Sixth Annual Fitness Challenge, which runs from April 23 to June 3, 2017. Get your team together and register by April 23, 2017!
- Participants must be a member of the WCA Group Health Trust and be at least 16 years of age.
- During the challenge, participants will track their activity for each week. Their total points for the week will then be reported to their team leader.
- A team can be 1-8 members. There will be two categories. One category for teams with 1-4 members and another for teams with 5-8 members.
- Select a team leader. Your team leader must be a member of your team. You cannot be a team leader for more than one team.
- Choose a team name.
Choose a Team Leader
- Each team will designate one member as the team leader. This person will act as the main contact to the GHT. The team leader is responsible for submitting team rosters and informing the GHT of any changes, collecting and reporting the team's points, and distributing mailings and prizes.
- All team scores will be tracked by the team leader's name so for that reason a person can only be a team leader for one team and it is suggested that the team leader is a member of the team.
- As team leader the most important responsibility is to submit your team's weekly point totals. To be eligible for the weekly prize drawing, team points are due on Tuesday by 4:00 p.m. That means week 1 points are due on May 2.
- To submit your team's points please click on this link (the form is not available until April 29).
- Weekly Prize Drawing: Each week, every team that reports their total points will be entered in a prize drawing. The chosen teams will receive prizes for each team member that will be sent to the team leader.
- Diligent Reporter: Any team that reports points for every week will be entered in a drawing at the end of the challenge. Each team member will receive a prize.
- Challenge Winner: The team with the most points accrued throughout the 6 weeks will win the grand prize. There will be winners in both categories, teams with 1-4 members and teams with 5-8. In the event of a tie, a drawing will be held.
- First Place: $150 GHT merchandise credit voucher for each team member
- Second Place: $125 GHT merchandise credit voucher for each team member
- Third Place: $100 GHT merchandise credit voucher for each team member
- Fourth Place: $75 GHT merchandise credit voucher for each team member
- Fifth Place: $50 GHT merchandise credit voucher for each team member
- Sixth-Tenth: $25 GHT merchandise credit voucher for each team member
Wisconsin Counties Association
22 East Mifflin Street, Suite 900
Madison, WI 53703