The WCA Group Health Trust (GHT) is once again proud to sponsor five scholarships in the amount of $2,000 each. For the past twelve years, GHT has offered scholarships that provide financial assistance to five students.
The 2019 recipients include:
- Morgan Kallay, attending Marquette University
- Anne Van Den Elzen, attending Concordia University Wisconsin
- Rebecca Brunner-Stroede, attending WITC - Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College
- Katie Opgenorth, attending UW-Madison
- Sinead Van Dreese, attending UW-Madison
"A career in health services is incredibly admirable and much needed," said WCA Group Health Trust Chief Operations Officer Michael Lamont. "We congratulate the 2019 WCA Group Health Trust scholarship recipients and hope this award will help ease the cost of school as they pursue their studies."
To be eligible to receive a scholarship from GHT, the applicant must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student at a Wisconsin college in the fall 2019 term as either: a second-year student at a technical college; or a third- or fourth- year student at a four-year university. The applicant must be working towards a career in health services. The applicant or the applicants spouse, parent, grandparent or guardian must be a GHT member.