Last Day is March 18th!
The last day of the WCA Group Health Trust Resolution Recharge is March 18. So that means it is time to report your progress and final results.The final report will include your weight loss from the final three weeks. In addition you will report your weight loss percentage.
What You Will Need To Complete The Form
Amount of weight you lost for each of the last three weeks.
- Your beginning weight from February 5.
- Your end weight on March 19.
- The amount of weight you lost.
- Your weight loss percentage. To calculate your weight loss percentage take the total number pounds lost and divide that by your starting weight (recorded on February 5). Then multiply by 100.
- Click here to report your results. (Link will be live March 18th)
- All results are due by 4:00 pm on Wednesday, March 22.
See the March 15, 2017 WCA GHT Resolution Recharge update here.
What People are Saying About the 2017 Resolution Recharge!
Jean Kupczak (Taylor County): "Do not give up, even when you have a small setback!"
Dana Olson (Washburn County): "Track what you eat, it is amazing how a little of this and a little of that adds up. Also, write your goals down, short term and long term."
Jean Giller (Burnett County): "This is a good time of the year to have this challenge. It is tempting to sit inside during winter, but it is refreshing to get out and enjoy the fresh outdoors and at the same time it helps to shed some of the holiday pounds."
Donna Shimeck (The Human Service Center): "This has helped me to not give up and to be consistent with eating healthy and exercising."
Renee Peters (Green Lake County): "I continue to make healthy food choices and have increased activity with the nicer weather and am feeling great!"
Wisconsin Counties Association
22 East Mifflin Street, Suite 900
Madison, WI 53703